All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year thousands of golf tournaments are held across the globe, from high profile majors like the PGA Championship and British Open to smaller regional, amateur, and member-guest events. Superintendents are responsible for preparing the course in anticipation of a tournament and maintaining the course during the event.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Miller, CGCS, is the Tour Agronomist for the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA). He assists the LPGA tournament operations staff in developing consistent course conditions, primarily in the areas of greens speed, fairway widths, and the height of cut for roughs and fairways, and serves as a liaison between the LPGA and the host facility's golf course management team. Previously he was at The Golf Club at Yankee Trace in Ohio where he was the host superintendent for five consecutive PGA Nationwide Tour Dayton Opens. Mr. Miller is a frequent lecturer at industry conferences, including national, international and regional meetings. He is a member of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America and the Miami Valley of Ohio Golf Course Superintendents Association.
- Author(s)John Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight482 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.