All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiography of the anti-imperialist fighter and slave liberator Toussaint Louverture, explored through the prism of his radical politics.
- Author BiographyCharles Forsdick is James Barrow Professor of French, University of Liverpool. He is author of Victor Segalen and the Aesthetics of Diversity and Travel in Twentieth-Century French and Francophone Cultures (Oxford University Press 2001 & 2005) and co-editor of The Black Jacobins Reader (Duke University Press, 2016). Christian Hogsbjerg works at the centre for African Studies at the University of Leeds. He is author of C.L.R. James in Imperial Britain, editor of Toussaint Louverture, James's 1934 play, and co-editor of The Black Jacobins Reader (all titles with Duke University Press).
- Author(s)Charles Forsdick,Christian Hogsbjerg
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleRevolutionary Lives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.