Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe inability of therapists of different theoretical persuasions to agree on criteria of improvement has made comparison of the results of different forms of treatment nearly impossible. This work aims to solve this intractable problem by using a range of improvement measures and showing that a higher proportion of results favor their hypothesis.
- Author BiographyCharles B. Truax is, in addition to this book, author of Counseling and Psychotherapy: Process and Outcome, The Process of Group Psychotherapy: Relationships between Hypothesized Therapeutic Conditions and Intrapersonal Exploration, Toward a Tentative Measurement of the Central Therapeutic Ingredients, and Talking Won't Help: A Study of the Process and Outcome of Psychotherapy with Hospitalized Schizophrenics. Robert R. Carkhuff is president of Human Technology Inc. and chairman of Carkhuff Institute of Human Technology. He is the author of The Possibilities Leader, The Possibilities Mind, and Beyond Counseling and Therapy.
- Author(s)Charles B. Truax,Robert R. Carkhuff
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.