All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a comprehensive collection of the author's writings on international relations theory and political philosophy, translated and accompanied by essays. This volume provides an introduction to the main themes.
- Author BiographyPauline Kleingeld is professor of philosophy, Leiden University, The Netherlands. David L. Colclasure is assistant professor and head of the German Studies Programme at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. Michael W. Doyle is Harold Brown Professor at Columbia University in the School of International and Public Affairs and Columbia Law School. Jeremy Waldron is University Professor and director of the Center for Law and Philosophy, Columbia University. Allen W. Wood is Ward W. and Priscilla B. Woods Professor at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Immanuel Kant
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- Series TitleRethinking the Western Tradition
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPauline Kleingeld
- Translated byDavid L. Colclasure
- Introduction byPauline Kleingeld
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.05
- £32.42Trending at £34.97
- £7.64Trending at £8.28
- £12.06Trending at £14.87
- £5.14Trending at £6.78
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.