Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- Author(s)Katarina Friberg Felsted,Scott D. Wright
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHealthy Ageing and Longevity
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 Illustrations, color; XV, 157 p. 1 illus. in color.
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPrefacePart I Transcending Disciplinary and Paradigmatic Tensions in Gerontology1 The Use of Inflection Points 2 The Definition and Delineation of Each Inflection PointPart II Toward Post Ageing: Critical Examination and Provisional Typology for Understanding the Varied Roles of Technology in an Ageing Society3 Post Ageing4 Moderate Versions of the Inflection Point and Positive Derivative 5 Transition Publications from the Moderate Version of the Inflection Point (and positive derivative) to the Radical Version6 Radical Versions of the Inflection Point 7 Viable Criticisms for the Radical Version of Post Ageing Part III The Next Inflection Point8 The Promise and Challenges of Post Ageing9 Longevity10 Technology11 Philosophical Antecedents for Post Ageing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.