CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher L. Atkinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Public Administration and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Local Government Impacts on Resilience in Disaster. 2. Resilience, Vulnerability, and Neo-institutionalism. 3. Local Government Institutions in Disaster: Context and Complexity. 4. Public Procurement and Economic Development at the Local Level. 5. The New Orleans Region and Hurricane Katrina. 6. Palm Beach County and Hurricane Wilma. 7. Minot, North Dakota and the Mouse River Flood. 8. Toward Resilient Communities: Coming to Terms with the Threat.
- Author BiographyChristopher L. Atkinson has taught courses in the School of Public Administration at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida. He received his PhD from Florida Atlantic University. His research interests include public management and policy studies, neo-institutionalism, regulation, and emergency management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.