All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.63
- £17.45Trending at £27.78
- £14.29Trending at £14.45
- £10.06Trending at £12.49
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £17.15
- £9.77Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Chiara Tardini
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note48 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 87 p. 48 illus.
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of ContentsTradition and innovation: the case of the 18th and 19th century wood bridges.- Theory and tests on wood elements in the French treatises of architecture and engineering in the 19th century.- The effect of the new bending theory on wood bridges building.- Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.