All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £12.70
- £16.59Trending at £18.96
- £17.35Trending at £22.80
- £7.58Trending at £7.83
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £23.39Trending at £31.24
- £15.28Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating study about a uniquely artistic individual.
- Author BiographyMARY CAROLINE RICHARDS is a potter, teacher, and poet. She received her doctorate from the University of California, Berkeley, and has been a member of the faculty at the universities of California and Chicago, Black Mountain College, and the City College of New York, She is the author of Centering: in Pottery, Poetry, and the Person and The Crossing Point Selected Talks and Writings, both published by Wesleyan.
- Author(s)M. C. Richards
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/07/1980
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.