Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the need for marshalling the resources of education to help promote a more civil society, this book argues that education has a critical role to play in challenging the dominant views of politics and education.
- Author BiographyC. DAVID LISMAN is Professor of Philosophy at the Community College of Aurora in Colorado. He has served on several national projects with the American Association of Community Colleges and the Campus Compact National Center for Community Colleges and is the author of The Curricular Integration of Ethics (Praeger, 1996), Beyond the Tower: Philosophy in Service Learning (forthcoming), and co-author of Promoting Community Renewal Through Civic Literacy and Service Learning (1996).
- Author(s)C.David Lisman
- Date of Publication27/08/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.