All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1989, facing a grace shortage of petroleum, Cuba moved toward a more sustainable society and lighter ecological footprint. This book rejuvenates the debate on sustainable development by linking social justice concerns with environmental protection.
- Author BiographyPamela Stricker is assistant professor of political science at California State University, San Marcos.
- Author(s)Pamela Stricker
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/08/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.