Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book integrates some of the most exciting recent scholarship on feminist theories and methods into developmental psychology.
- Author BiographyPatricia H. Miller is Professor of Psychology and an affiliate member in Women's Studies at the University of Florida. She is the author of Theories of Developmental Psychology and co-author of Cognitive Development and Conceptual Development: Piaget's Legacy Ellin Kofsky Scholnick is Professor of Psychology and Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs at the University of Maryland at College Park. She is a co-author of The Developmental Psychology of Planning: Why, How, and When Do We Plan?, Blueprints for Thinking: The Role of Planning in Cognitive Development, and Conceptual Development: Piaget's Legacy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEllin Kofsky Scholnick,Patricia H. Miller
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.