All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPostmodern mixed with positive psychology, this book will likely change your understanding of religion forever. It may affect your religious practice in a significant way.
- Author BiographyRobert Rocco Cottone PhD is a psychologist counselor and ethicist. He is a Professor of Counseling and Family Therapy at the University of Missouri St. Louis USA.
- Author(s)Rocco Cottone
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight231 g
- Width143 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.24
- £15.92Trending at £20.28
- £22.59Trending at £32.29
- £11.18Trending at £13.78
- £11.30Trending at £13.78
- £14.72Trending at £18.41
- £12.18Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.