All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- DescriptionFrom high school cafeterias to the floor of Congress, from The Daily Show to every comments section on the internet, insult is a truly universal and ubiquitous cultural practice with a long and earthy history. This title deals with the subject of insult.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Conley is professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the author of Rhetoric in the European Tradition, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Conley
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.