Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the foremost historians of intellectual life and education in Germany, Fritz Ringer has brought together in this volume several of his articles, most of which are not easily available are published here in English for the first time. They focus on a whole range of contemporary and historical debates...
- Author BiographyFritz Ringer has taught at Harvard, Indiana, and Boston Universities and is now Mellon University Professor of History at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Fritz K. Ringer
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight429 g
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.