All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionRestores imagery to a central place in studies of language and culture by bringing together the insights of cognitive linguistics and anthropology to form a fresh theory of cultural linguistics. This title shows how cognitive grammar complements the traditional anthropological approaches of Boasian linguistics and the ethnography of speaking.
- Author BiographyGary B. Palmer is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Gary B. Palmer
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1995
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note59 line drawings, 11 tables
- Weight765 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.