CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionCheap, plentiful food is an American tradition. We spend a smaller percentage of our income on food than any other nation. We feed much of the world with our surpluses.
- Author BiographyPeter K. Eisinger is a professor in the College of Urban, Labor, and Metropolitan Affairs and director of the State Policy Center at Wayne State University, Michigan, USA. He was formerly on the faculty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA, where he was director of the La Follette Institute of Public Affairs.
- Author(s)Peter K. Eisinger
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight25 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.