All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reflects the work of a number of experts in cancer disparities, led by members of the Executive Committee of the Program-in-Development for the Dana Farber / Harvard Cancer Center. In particular, this volume updates a 2005 monograph on the topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHoward K. Koh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.