Consider these sponsored items
- £29.28Free postage
- £31.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the impact of visuals on the study of history by examining visual culture and the future of print, providing an analysis of photography, film, television, and computer culture. The author shows how the visualization of history can become a driving social and cultural force for change.
- Author BiographyMark Moss is chair of general arts and science in the Faculty of Business at Seneca College in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Mark Moss
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight404 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.