All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDeirdre Curtin,Morten Egeberg
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction Zsolt Enyedi and Kevin Deegan-Krause 2. The education cleavage - the Danish case study in comparative European perspective Rune Stubager 3. Explaining the establishment of a new political force: The social structural roots of Green politics Martin Dolezal 4. The regional cleavage in Western Europe: The role of social structure, value orientations and territorial identities for explaining the impact of region on party choice Oddbjorn Knutsen 5. Cleavage and ideological voting across generations: effects of religion, class and left-right on the vote in different age cohorts Wouter van der Brug 6. Freezing? The Impact of Structural vs. Value Cleavages on the Stabilization of Party Systems Gabor Toka and Tanja Gosselin 7. Reshaping of Class Alliances: How Welfare Regimes and Responses to Deindustrialization Reshape the Social Base of Party Voting in Advanced Industrial Economies Andrija Henjak 8. New Cultural Divides, Denationalization, and the Two-Dimensional Political Space in Western Europe Simon Bornschier 9. Dimensionality in Western Europe: Concepts and Empirical Findings Heather Stoll 10. The Grand Debate on dealignment and realignment Geoffrey Evans, Mark Franklin, Herbert Kitschelt and Hanspeter Kriesi 11. Conclusion Kevin Deegan-Krause and Zsolt Enyedi
- Author BiographyDeirdre Curtin is Professor of International and European Governance at the multi-disciplinary Utrecht School of Governance. Morten Egeberg is Professor of Public Policy and Administration at the Department of Political Science and at ARENA- Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.