Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book blends the adaptability and speed of soft computing with the rigor and precision of statistics to enhance the robustness and generalizability of data analysis, while preserving the flexibility to solve real-world problems intuitively and efficiently.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number285
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 378 p.
- Weight742 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristian Borgelt,Joao M. C. Sousa,Maria Angeles Gil,Michel Verleysen
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.