All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the use of computers and the Internet in schools has not led to the enhancement of learning envisaged.
- Author BiographyChristina E. Erneling is Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication Studies at Lund University, Sweden. She is the author of Understanding Language Acquisition: The Framework of Learning (1993) and co-editor of two books on cognitive science: The Mind as a Scientific Object: Between Brain and Culture (2005) and The Future of the Cognitive Revolution (1997).
- Author(s)Christina E. Erneling
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.