Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a guide to the theory of higher categorical structures. The main focus of the book is on the richness to be found in the theory of bicategories, which gives the essential starting point towards the understanding of higher categorical structures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number152
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 283 p.
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJ. Peter May,John C. Baez
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.