Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £7.01Trending at £7.83
- £13.60Trending at £14.98
- £8.32Trending at £8.51
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKaren Van der Zee,Marilynn B. Brewer,Sabine Otten
- Table Of Contents1. Towards inclusive organizations: Introduction, M.B. Brewer, S. Otten, & K.van der Zee. 2. Labor market participation and immigrant's acculturation, T. de Vroome & M. Verkuyten. 3. Organizational perspectives on diversity, K. van der Zee, & Otten, S. 4. Promoting social engagement and well-being in diverse groups: The role of respect , Y.J. Huo, K.R. Binning, & C.T. Begeny. 5. Predictors and consequences of inclusion and exclusion at the (culturally) diverse workplace, S. Otten, & W.S. Jansen. 6. ASPIRe: Empowering subgroups and building organic organizational identity , K.O. Peters, A. Haslam, M. Ryan, & Steffens. 7. Creative processes in diverse teams, P.B. Paulus, & K.I. van der Zee. 8. Faultlines in diverse teams, A. Homan & D. van Knippenberg. 9. Individuals in the diverse work place: The role of personality, J.P.L.M. van Oudenhoven, K. van der Zee, & P.B. Paulus.
- Author BiographySabine Otten is Professor at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands. Her research focuses upon social identity, group identification, intergroup biases, social integration, and (cultural) diversity. Karen van der Zee is Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences at VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands, where she holds a chair in Intercultural Competence. She is also Professor of Organizational Psychology, Cultural Diversity, and Integration at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands. Her research focuses upon diversity management in organizations, integration issues in culturally diverse societies, and the measurement and development of intercultural competencies. Marilynn B. Brewer was previously Professor at Ohio State University, USA before moving to the University of New South Wales, Australia in 2009. Her primary areas of research are the study of social identity, collective decision making, and intergroup relations and she is the author of numerous research articles and books in these areas.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.