Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting an informational perspective towards knowledge work, this book investigates how enterprise portals can promote knowledge creation, distribution, and use. It explores the human issues surrounding enterprise portal adoption and use, as well as the utilization of intelligent agents to ameliorate the use of portals for knowledge-based tasks.
- Author(s)Brian Detlor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleInformation Science and Knowledge Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1170 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.