All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.04
- £28.65Trending at £30.02
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £11.00
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses, in a multidisciplinary way, the central question of the nature of professional judgement and deliberation that has recently come to the fore in the academic literature of profession and professionalism. This title proposes a marked shift away from technical-rational approaches to professional decision-making.
- Author BiographyLiz Bondi is Professor in the School of Health in Social Science at the University of Edinburgh, UK. David Carr is Professor in Educational Studies at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Chris Clark is Professor in Social Work at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Dr Cecelia Clegg, School of Divinity, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Cecelia Clegg,Professor David Carr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 4 tables
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byProfessor Chris Clark,Professor Liz Bondi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.