Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses, in a multidisciplinary way, the central question of the nature of professional judgement and deliberation that has come to the fore in the academic literature of profession and professionalism. This title proposes a marked shift away from technical-rational approaches to professional decision-making.
- Author BiographyLiz Bondi is Professor in the School of Health in Social Science at the University of Edinburgh, UK. David Carr is Professor in Educational Studies at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Chris Clark is Professor in Social Work at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Dr Cecelia Clegg, School of Divinity, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Cecelia Clegg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 4 tables
- Weight638 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.