Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis text reflects on underlying trends to examine paths to recovery, dealing with financial and industrial reform, defence policies, the Asian-Values debate, corruption and cronyism. It also discusses China, Japan and intra-regional affairs.
- Author BiographyGerald Segal is the Director of Studies at the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London. David S. G. Goodman is Director of the Institute for International Studies at the University of Technology, Sydney, and a member of the Australian government's Foreign Affairs council. Both have written extensively; the most recent collections they have co-edited include China Deconstructs: Politics, Trade and Regionalism and China Rising: Nationalism and Interdependence, both published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid S. G. Goodman,Gerald Segal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.