Towards Schooling for the Twenty First Century by Per Dalin, Val D. Rust (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.66Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents a comprehensive view of the challenges facing society, the realities of work and leisure for children in the 21st century, and the implications of these analyses and predictions for schools today as they prepare children for the future.
- Author BiographyPer Dalin is at IMTEC's school improvement programme in Oslo, Norway.
- Author(s)Per Dalin,Val D. Rust
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.