Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- Author(s)Mel Ainscow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Struggles for Equity in Education 2. A City Challenge 3. Keys to Success 4. Families of Schools 5. Mobilising Community Resources 6. Leading Self-improving School Systems 7. Addressing the Politics 8. A Different Way of Thinking
- Author BiographyMel Ainscow is Professor of Education and Co-director of the Centre for Equity in Education at the University of Manchester, UK. In the Queen's 2012 New Year honours list he was made a CBE for his services to education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.