All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn elderly widow is murdered at a clifftop seaside house...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2002
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Notemap
- Weight120 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.