All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.23Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis explores the Kerr-lens mode-locking (KLM) technique applied to a thin-disk laser, describing in detail cavity geometry, the qualitative approach to KLM and self-starting behavior in the regime of both negative and positive dispersion.
- Author BiographyOleg Pronin studied physics at MEPhI, Moscow. He conducted his diploma project on plasma diagnostics at ITEP, Moscow. Subsequently, he carried out his dissertation on ultrafast lasers at the Max-Planck-Institute of Quantum Optics under the supervision of Prof. Krausz.
- Author(s)Oleg Pronin
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 56 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.