All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting both timely and relevant forms of European policy instruments in the field of financial services, working conditions and social protection, this title shows which kind of policy instruments work and under what circumstances. It can help to overcome many of the impediments to using alternative policy instruments at the European level.
- Author BiographyMichael Kaeding is Professor in European Union Politics and Integration at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Germany). Between 2007 and 2012 he was Senior Lecturer in the 'European Decision-Making' Unit at the European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) and Honorary Fellow of the University of Maastricht (The Netherlands).
- Author(s)Michael Kaeding
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight220 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.