Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that suggest that to truly honour differences in matters of faith and religion we must publicly exercise and celebrate them.
- Author BiographyJames H. Olthuis is a professor of Philosophical Theology and Ethics at the Institute for Christian Studies in Toronto, Canada, where he has taught since 1968. He rollerblades to work and is a psychotherapist in private practice.
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJames H. Olthuis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.