All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.38
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing ten basic rules of friendship, this book provides perspectives on dealing with toxic friends who break these rules. Self-exploration exercises are included to help readers develop healthy, satisfying boundaries and friendships.
- Author BiographySuzanne Degges-White, PhD, LPC, LMHC, NCC, is professor and chair of the Department of Counseling, Adult and Higher Education at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois. She is a licensed counselor and her research interests include intimate relationships (including friendship and motherhood). She is the author of Friends Forever: How Girls and Women Forge Lasting Relationships and Mothers and Daughters: Living, Loving, and Learning over a Lifetime. She is a featured blogger on the Psychology Today website and has edited four books on counseling in the community and in schools. Judy Pochel Van Tieghem has over three decades of experience in reporting, writing, and researching for various publications. She was awarded the Illinois Associated Press Spot News Reporter of the Year honor in 1984 and was a winner of the Kenan Business Fellowship, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1990. She currently resides in the Chicago suburban area, where she works as a freelance reporter.
- Author(s)Judy Pochel Van Tieghem,Suzanne Degges-White
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.