All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the structure, function, and potential applications, this volume explores the underlying possibilities of toxic plant proteins. Written by experts in the field, Toxic Plant Proteins in is a valuable reference work.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitlePlant Cell Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 12 Illustrations, color; 29 Illustrations, black and white; X, 270 p. 41 illus., 12 illus. in color.
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJ. Michael Lord,Martin R. Hartley
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.