Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the structure, function, and potential applications, this volume explores the underlying possibilities of toxic plant proteins. Written by experts in the field, Toxic Plant Proteins in is a valuable reference work.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitlePlant Cell Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 12 Illustrations, color; 29 Illustrations, black and white; X, 270 p. 41 illus., 12 illus. in color.
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJ. Michael Lord,Martin R. Hartley
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.