All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.23
- £12.42Trending at £17.89
- £27.06Trending at £29.67
- £24.98Trending at £25.61
- £20.42Trending at £28.98
- £9.67Trending at £9.87
- £14.98Trending at £17.39
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes toxicogenomics methods in predictive carcinogenicity testing and cancer risk assessment. Addresses the use of stem cells and bioinformatics in toxicogenomics. For postgraduates, academics and industrialists.
- Author BiographyDr Michael D. Waters is currently a Consultant with Integrated Laboratory Systems Inc. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Toxicology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and of Pharmacology and Toxicology at Duke University. He is Editor of Mutation Research - Reviews in Mutation Research. He has over 35 years of experience as a biochemist, genetic toxicologist, toxicogenomics and information scientist. Over the last 20 years Dr Waters has also worked extensively on database development; designing and conducting genotoxicity assays and chemoprevention studies in in vitro models; and studying genomics, clinical and toxicologic pathology. Dr Russell S. Thomas is Director of the National Center for Computational Toxicology with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Prior to this he was Director of the Institute for Chemical Safety Sciences at The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences for over 10 years. Dr. Thomas also maintains an adjunct faculty appointment in the Division of Pharmacogenomics and Individualized Therapy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Thomas has additionally been active in molecular biology and genomics research at the McArdle Cancer Research Laboratory at the University of Wisconsin.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleIssues in Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Waters,Russell S. Thomas
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.