All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionToxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans is the first definitive guide to discuss the adverse effects of veterinary medicinal products in humans.
- Author BiographySince 1984 Dr. Kevin Woodward's experience has been centred on all aspects of the evaluation and regulation of veterinary drugs, particularly from the point of view of safety evaluation, toxicology, user risk assessment and pharmacovigilance. He was a member of the Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products (CVMP) until August 1996 and Chairman of its Safety of Residues Working Group from 1991 until 1996. He was a member of the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA) and an invited expert to the Committee for the years 1988-1996. He has also been leader of the UK delegation to the Codex Committee on Residues of Veterinary Drugs in Food from 1993 to 1996. From September 1997 until September 1999, and again from 1999 until November 2001, he chaired IFAH-Europe's (formerly FEDESA's) Technical and Regulatory Committee and was elected to the Board of Directors of FEDESA in February 2002 and to the Board of Directors of NOAH (ex-officio), also in February 2002. Since 2008, he has been the Regulatory Officer for the EAVPT.
- Author(s)Kevin Woodward
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIssues in Toxicology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byTim Marrs,Mike D. Waters,Diana Anderson,Martin F. Wilks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.