More items related to this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £37.09Trending at £43.74
- £4.97Trending at £5.08
- £29.99Trending at £30.52
- £15.95Trending at £17.25
- £8.16Trending at £14.70
- £2.88Trending at £3.00
- £6.99Trending at £10.56
About this product
- DescriptionTwo features. TOY STORY and TOY STORY 2 - a dazzling sequel to the 1995 blockbuster. Andy heads off to summer camp, leaving the toys behind to fend for themselves. In much the same way Buzz discovered he is a mass-produced product in the first instalment, Woody discovers that he is a valuable collectible spawned by a popular 1950s kiddie-puppet TV show, 'Woody's Roundup Gang' when he is kidnapped by an evil toy collector, Al McWhiggin. Through Al, who plans to sell him to a Japanese toy museum, Woody is reunited with the toy versions of his TV cohorts plucky cowgirl Jessie (Cusack), prospector Stinky Pete (Grammer), and trusty horse Bullseye. Woody must choose between seeing Andy grow up and forsake him and living a sterile but eternal life behind glass being admired but not played with. Meanwhile, the rest of the original toy troupe undergoes a thrilling crosstown adventure to locate their kidnapped friend and restore him his rightful owner. Extremely entertaining, surprisingly touching, endlessly thrilling eye candy for anyone of any age. Golden Globe Winner: Best Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.
- Leading Role 1Tom Hanks
- Director 1John Lasseter
- Leading Role 2Jim Varney
- Leading Role 3Annie Potts
- Additional Roles byKelsey Grammer,Don Rickles,John Ratzenberger,Joan Cusack,Wallace Shawn,Tim Allen
- Director 2Ash Brannon
- Director 3Lee Unkrich
- Voice byKelsey Grammer,Don Rickles,Tom Hanks,Jim Varney,John Ratzenberger,Joan Cusack,Wallace Shawn,Annie Potts,Tim Allen
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2007
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time166 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- lcrysell09 Jun, 2011by
R4 so did not play on my British player beware of regions...
R4 so did not play on my British dvd player :( Very disappointing as you would expect it to play on british machines when sold to a British market. Need to be sure what your buying and check region.
- mstajo17 Apr, 2011by
Great film for all the family, Dads can admit it, they love it too. All the action characters are back but sadly only three green soldiers left.
- fix.up.and.look...07 Mar, 2011by
Toy Story/Toy Story 2
My favourite animation of all time!! I got this for my 1 year old ;) who also loves it. My 14 and 17 year old pretend to not like it but have sat down and watched with myself and the baby. A good all round family entertainer!! You cant go wrong with it. :)
- g85clayson05 Dec, 2010by
Brought for a christmas present for my little boy as he loves toy story at the moment after taking him to see the latest one, but as hes onlt 4 and a half he hasnt seen the first to so this made a great oppertunity to get the complete set for him as his mum has already brought him number 3 on dvd.
- darren1973-200801 Dec, 2010by
toy story - toy story 2
fantastic dvd great piture for all the family!! brought the two films together good story line all the way