All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo become the Toyota of your industry, it's vital to emulate not only the company's process, but to learn from its company-wide culture. This work explores how Toyota creates and maintains a culture that sustains consistent growth, innovation, profitability, and mutual prosperity between the company and its employees.
- Author BiographyJeffrey K. Liker, the author of the bestselling The Toyota Way, is Professor of Industrial and Operations Engineering at the University of Michigan and co-owner of consulting firm Optiprise. Michael Hoseus is Executive Director of the Center for Quality People and Organizations. He worked for Toyota's Georgetown, Kentucky plant for more than 12 years as a group leader, assembly plant manager, and manager of human resources. The Center for Quality People and Organizations is a Toyota-supported nonprofit organization dedicated to sharing the Toyota Way with education, community, and business organizations through the experience of former Toyota leaders.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Liker,Michael Hoseus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight864 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.