CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleExperimental and Clinical Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight759 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byA. V. Juorio,Alan A. Boulton,R.G.H. Downer
- Table Of ContentsNeurobiology: Invertebrates.- Invited Contributions.- Pharmacological Characteristics of Octopamine-Sensitive Adenylate Cyclase and N-Acetyl Octopamine Transferase in Insects.- Octopamine Receptors on Locust Skeletal Muscle.- The Firefly Light Organ: A Model for a Trace Amine Synapse.- The Regulation of Insect Visceral Muscle by Octopamine.- Monoamines as Targets for Insecticide Discovery.- Submitted Contributions.- N-Acetyl 5-Hydroxytryptamine and N-Acetyl Dopamine in the Cockroach (Periplaneta americana).- Octopaminergic Modulation of Locust Flight Muscle.- Neurobiology: Vertebrates.- Invited Contributions.- Comparison of the Binding of [3H]Tryptamine in Rat Brain with That of Two Ligands for Monoamine Oxidase, PH]MPTP, and [3H]Pargyline.- Tryptamine Turnover: Effects of Drugs.- Trace Amine Binding Sites Identical to Receptors?.- High Affinity Binding of p-Tyramine: A Process in Search of a Function.- Tryptamine, Tryptophan, and Nociception.- Neurobehavioral Aspects of Trace Amine Functions: Affective and Motoric Responses.- Brain Trace Amines: Mapping Studies and Effects of Mesencephalic Lesions.- Dopamine in the Neocortex: A Classical Monoamine Neurotransmitter as a Trace Amine.- Involvement of Newly Synthesized Catecholamines in the Modulation by Trace Amines of the Release of Neurotransmitters.- An Interaction Between ?-Phenylethylamine and Noradrenaline: An Iontophoretic Study in the Rat Cerebral Cortex.- A Contribution to the Neuromodulatory/Neurotransmitter Role of Trace Amines.- Release of Some Endogenous Trace Amines from Rat Striatal Slices in the Presence and Absence of a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor.- Phenylethlamine and P-Tyramine in the Extracellular Space of the Rat Brain: Quantification Using a New Radioenzymatic Assay and in situ Microdialysis.- The Effects of Various Indoles on the Stimulation of Inositol Phosphate Formation in Rat Cortical Slices.- Submitted Contributions.- The Role of Form A Monoamine Oxidase in Head-Twitch Response Induced by para-Hydroxyamphetamine.- Effects of Tryptamine on the Head-Twitch Response Induced by 5-Hydroxytryptamine.- Effects of Tryptamine and 5-HT Microinjected into the Nucleus Accumbens on D-Amphetamine-Induced Locomotor Activity.- Effects of Tryptamine on the Acquisition of a One-Way Active Avoidance Task.- The Effects of p-TA and p-OA on Noradrenergic Mechanisms of the Rat Vas Deferens.- The Use of MAO Inhibitors in Lesion Studies: An Assessment of 'Flooding' in Trace Amine Measurements.- Catecholamine Uptake into Cultured Mouse Astrocytes.- Clinical and Metabolic.- Invited Contributions.- Localization and Inhibition of Monoamine Oxidase Activities.- Prodrugs of ?-Phenylethylamine and Tryptamine: Studies in the Rat.- Alcohol and Biogenic Amine-Derived Alkaloidal Adducts in the Nervous System.- Inhibition of Monoamine Oxidase, Depletion of Lung Biogenic Amines by Cigaret Smoke and the Interaction of Some Components of This Smoke with Trace and Other Amines.- Formation of Cyanomethyl-Derivatives of Biogenic Amines from Cigaret Smoke: Their Synthesis and Identification.- The Tyramine Conjugation Test in Unipolar and Bipolar Depressed Patients: Utility as a Predictor of Treatment Response.- Decreased Tyramine Conjugation in Melancholia: A Trait Marker.- Deuterated Tyramine Challenge Test and Platelet MAO and PST Activities in Normal, Migraine, and Depressive Subjects.- Trace Amine/Catecholamine Relationships: Urinary Rate of Excretion Patterns of Human Subjects Responding to Acute Stress.- Phenylalanine, Phenylethylamine, and Tardive Dyskinesia in Psychiatric Patients.- Metabolism of Tyramine in Subjects Treated with Different Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors.- Submitted Contributions.- Adrenergic Activities of Octopamine and Synephrine Stereoisomers.- Tyramine-Induced Brain Injury in Phenelzine-Treated Dogs: An Animal Model for Cerebral Edema.- A Quantitative Radionuclide Imaging Technique to Study Cerebral Edema in Dogs with Impaired Monoamine Oxidase.- Urinary Dipeptide with
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.