Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £11.98
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
- £4.58Trending at £5.48
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major English-language study of a legendary dancer
- Author BiographyANN COOPER ALBRIGHT teaches dance at Oberlin College, where she is also chair of the gender and women's studies program. She is the author or editor of three previous WUP books: Choreographing Difference: The Body and Identity in Contemporary Dance (2003), Taken by Surprise: A Dance Improvisation Reader, co-edited with David Gere (1997), and Moving History/Dancing Cultures: A Dance History Reader, co-edited with Ann Dils (2001).
- Author(s)Ann Cooper Albright
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note60 illus. (28 colour plates)
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.