Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together key articles that trace the development of British education policy since 1975 and provides a route map to developments within education policy during this period. This book includes 26 seminal articles from the journal Oxford Review of Education , covering issues and topics with a wide significance beyond Britain.
- Author BiographyDavid Phillips is Professor of Comparative Education and Fellow by Special Election at Oxford University, UK. Geoffrey Walford is Professor of Education Policy and a Fellow of Green College at the University of Oxford, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEducation Heritage
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDavid Phillips,Geoffrey Walford
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.