All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Comprehensive guide to researching and interpreting aristocratic records * Covers aristocratic history, heraldry, printed and internet sources, genetics and DNA testing, the clans, royalty * An essential handbook for anyone who is interested in aristocratic history and ancestry. * Written by one of the foremost experts in the field
- Author BiographyAnthony Adolph (www.anthonyadolph.co.uk) is a well-known genealogist who has made a special study of the history of aristocracy and of all the research resources that can be used to delve into this absorbing field. He is a regular contributor to the major genealogy magazines and websites, he has appeared as resident genealogist and co presenter of television and radio programmes for Channel 4 and Radio 4, and his books include Tracing Your Family History, Tracing Your Scottish Family History, Who Am I? and The King's Henchman.
- Author(s)Anthony Adolph
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.