Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to researching soldiers who served at Ypres during the First World War which includes concise accounts of the four principal Ypres battles, including Passchendaele. It also recommends useful websites, regimental museums, memoirs and histories.
- Author BiographySimon Fowler is a professional history researcher, writer and teacher with a particular interest in the First World War. As well as publishing many articles in magazines and journals, he has written several well-known books on military and family history, including: Tracing Your Army Ancestors, A Guide to Military History on the Internet, Tracing Your Ancestors and Tracing Your Naval Ancestors.
- Author(s)Simon Fowler
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.