All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.26
- £38.94Trending at £39.56
- £62.99Trending at £104.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis tale of two cities - Butte, Montana, and Chuquicamata, Chile - traces the relationship of capitalism and community across cultural, national, and geographic boundaries. The author offers a model for community studies that links local culture and global capitalism.
- Author BiographyJanet L. Finn is Assistant Professor of Social Work and Adjunct Professor of Anthropology at the University of Montana.
- Author(s)Janet L. Finn
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/08/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26 black-and-white photos, 14 line figures.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.