All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David Diaz,V. L. Mccann
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight19 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyDavid Diaz is a 20-year U.S. Army Special Forces/Marine Corps professional who recently retired from the U.S. Armed Forces. He first learned about tracking from the son of a Malaysian headhunter, who hunted insurgents in the jungles of Malaysia. He fine-tuned his craft through years of dedicated study and instruction from the finest trackers throughout the world, including the Dyak/Iban of Brunei, Nigrito aborigines from the Philippines, the San Man of Botswana, and U.S. Vietnam-veteran Marine trackers, who gained their skills from the Montagnards in the highlands of Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. He has taught these skills to U.S. Army soldiers, police officers, and foreign military forces worldwide, in times of war and peace, in both friendly and hostile environments. Writer V.L. McCann has a B.A. in Creative Writing, graduating with Honors in 1981 and thereafter serving nearly 12 years as an officer in the U.S. Army. In 1997, McCann became owner and chief writer/editor of Abbacy Professional Writing in Tacoma, Washington.
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £6.49Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.