All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the beginnings of cultural identity and group representation through the construction and decoration of Neolithic structures. The authors cast new light on the societal transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture and domestic life.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOne World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDaniela Hofmann,Jessica Smyth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.