CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the beginnings of cultural identity and group representation through the construction and decoration of Neolithic structures. The authors cast new light on the societal transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture and domestic life.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOne World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDaniela Hofmann,Jessica Smyth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.