Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing updated data for this second edition, this is a field guide to the tracks and signs of European birds. It covers tracks, trails, nests, roosts, feeding and behavioural signs, pellets, droppings, and feathers and skulls, with illustrations showing the signs as they appear in the field.
- Author BiographyAll of the authors are all experienced field ornithologists. They have produced three previous natural history books between them, concentrating on track identification and fieldwork skills. The authors are from Yorkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire respectively.
- Author(s)David Lees,John Ferguson,Michael Lawrence,Roy Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Identification Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note66 colour pl diagrams, line drawings
- Weight695 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.25
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.